Saturday, April 9, 2011

A letter to a gaming addict .

Hi Friend,

I am concerned about your addition to the recent online game that you are interested in as this serious addiction has led to some drastic falls in your academic and school results. Besides this troubling problem , your health seems to have deteriorate slightly after a period of time. I worried about your health . As growing children, your health is very important . You are  extremely careless and lose concentration easily. 

Do not worry , I have a suggestion to help you out . Instead of spending your free time playing online games , you can talk to me or spend our time in a constructive way like , reading or drawing . I understand that getting out of the addiction takes time but I will help you by giving you moral support.

Mavis Cheng

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Lim,

    Please delete this post . I have posted a new letter .
    Thank You

    Mavis Cheng

    ReplyDelete