My name is Dr. Simon Goodluck Moses I am writing from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I am a staff of one of the biggest bank here. I want to transfer $10, 300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) that has been abandoned for years in our branch to your account abroad.
Indeed, the account owner is dead with his next of kin since August, 2000. I want to present you to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary of this fund. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money be shared among the charity organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between you and me.
Further details of the transaction, shall be forwarded to you as soon as you indicate your interest.
Dr. Simon Goodluck Moses,