Thursday, January 19, 2012

READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME,

READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME,
 
Good Day
           
I am Mr. Ali Buba, Bill and Exchange manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$18 Million, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
 
I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($18 Million) eighteen million US Dollars into your account within 7 to 10 banking days.

 
This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago. You can view the link below for more details:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html

Have it in mind that you and me will share and bear all the expenses to be incurred in this transaction and you will be rewarded with 50% of the total sum for your partnership and 50% is for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested so that I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response on my private email address.
abuba60@yahoo.com
   
The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.  Let me hear from you soon.
 
Thank you very much.
 
Best regards
Mr. Ali Buba.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment