Sunday, December 25, 2011

this is it



My name is Mr. Noor Adnan, General Manager, Corporate and Investment Banking at a Bank in South Korea. I came to know about you in my private search for a reliable person/company to handle a confidential
transaction on behalf of a senoir government official in my country.

The goverment official has asked me to help look for a reliable person / company that can handle a transaction on his behalf.

A Committe was set up to review the expenditure on investments of some of the biggest cooporation in the country before a stimulus was giving to the cooporation because of the economiy melt down by the present government.

During the final Auditing of some of the government investments account in August of this year by the Committe which the official is the Chairman. The official had used some of the accounts to sponsored some investments with lots of money, on further investigation the official discovered some of this account was used to siphoned money out and they put the blame on the global economy melt down and the facts is that the money are hidding some where across the world.

The official now decided to use one particular account in my bank in South Korea to move some money out and this particular account has a deposit of $43.37m in Gold Bar which will translate to cash.

It is only me and the official who has the information about this account, As it stands now, we are now looking for a reliable person to collect this money. Based on this fact, I am seeking your co-operation to stand in and be the beneficiary of the money. I will provide you with the information and the location for the release of the funds to you.

I am willing to share this money with you in the ratio of 50% - 25%-25%. You shall have 25% of the funds and I shall have 25%share and the rest for the official. I hope this is a fair sharing?

Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me should you be interested.

You should also be aware of the fact that this is a legal transaction and the money is clean i am saying this because i am the account officer and a banker.

Please send reply to indicate your willingness in assisting us. So, that i will direct you on what
next to do. Include your direct telephone number for prompt and easy verbal communication, as you acknowledge the receipt of this letter.

your reply will be appreciated.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Mr. Noor Adnan

No comments:

Post a Comment