Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello My Dear



Dear,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me, my name is Mr.Morgan Harrison, from Ouagadougou Republic of Burkina Faso, West Africa. Presently i work in the Bank as telex manager. I have a business proposal of US$14,000,000.00 Dollars which I want you to handle with me from my bank as a beneficiary. If you are interested, please send me your full contact information as below and after that I will send to you the details of the business on how to proceed. These accounts belong to one of our foreign customers (Late) Mr. Moises Saba Masri. He was one of the board shareholders in telecommunication in Burkina Faso, but from Mexico orgies; he died on a helicopter crash.

You can get more information's on the site web address below.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Also this matter should be a confidential between you and me and please delete it if you are not interested, I don't want any person in my bank to know am involve during the process of the transfer.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

1. Full name:
2. Current Address:
3. Telephone N°:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Marital status:
7. Country:

Yours truly
Mr. Morgan Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment