Monday, November 14, 2011

Business Transaction From Dr Rahman Mohamed.

Dear Friend,

Good day to you, I know that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Dr.Rahman Mohamed. A Manager in Bank of Africa (BOA) in BOA Bank of Africa here in my country Burkina-Faso west Africa, In my department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $15Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this bank, who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so that you will help me see that the total sum of $15Million will be transfer into your account in your country.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me and 5% for any expenses that may arise on the process, Because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated.

Full Name………………………………………
Full Address………………………………
Telephone………………………………………
Age/ sex…………………………………………
Occupation……………………………………

Thanks and have a nice day.
Dr. Rahman Mohamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment