Friday, October 14, 2011

From Mr. James Wood..............

From Mr. James Wood,

Before I proceed I will like you to understand one thing, at first I was afraid if my letter will meet you in good state of mind considering the fact that I got your contact from the internet.

I know you may have received such letters before but I beg you to handle this with all you heart and you will never regret it.

Reasons for contacting you as follow,

1) Late Jimmy Malila was a big customer of our bank and I was his account manager before he died, over four years after his death no one has come for the fund ($15, Million USD), so I want you to stand as the beneficiary of the fund.

2) I will first in store your name in our bank data system as the next of kin to the Late Dr. Jimmy.

3) I am not in position to apply for the release of this fund due to my position in the bank here, so I want to front you as the next of Kin after I have done my underground work as an insider in the bank.

4) We need a Lawyer here to help us obtain all the necessary legal documents for smooth processing/releasing of the fund.

The Lawyer shall help us get a Release Form and other documents needed from high court which will proof that you are the rightful beneficiary of the fund that belongs to Dr. Jimmy.

As soon as the lawyer gets the legal documents from court he will present it to our head office on your behalf as your international Lawyer. He will instruct our bank on how to transfer the fund into your account.

This is highly confidential please keep to yourself no third party if you want us to achieve good success at the end, please keep to my instruction and guideline.

Please indicate your readiness to enable us start immediately, after I see you willingness,

I will then give you contact detail of Lawyer that will assist us with the documentations but my name will not be mentioned to the Lawyer due to my position in the bank.

Please if you are willing to work with me, kindly fill the form below to enable me store your details in our bank data base system.

1) Your Full Name...............................

2) Your Age.........................................

3) Marital Statuses................................

4) Your Cell Phone Number…………..

5) Your Fax Number………………......

6) Your Country………………...............

7) Your Occupation.............................

8) Sex.................................................

9) A copy of your Passport...........................

I wait your urgent response.

Thanks,

Mr. James Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment