Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MY HEART CHOSE YOU

MY HEART CHOSE YOU
 
Hello, i send you this mail sincerely with all my heart and i want you to prove your honesty to this mail thanks.
My name is Mrs Juliet Roland and i am from Austria (Vienna) base in Africa Burkina Faso since Nine years ago as a business woman dealing on gold and diamond export, meanwhile i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease since this entire moment and the doctor says that i have just (3) Three days to depart from the world, is a very pity to my soul.

Now that i am about to end up the race like this without any members of my family no child my mind is not at rest, for this reason that no good individual to be trust in view of the fact that many citizens are a scammer. I am writing you this letter with tears and sorrow through the help of my laptop computer beside my sick bed.
 
I have 3 Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) here in Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso and i also have 4.5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso west Africa too and i instructed the bank to transfer this amount of money to any foreigner that apply in my name to Ecobank after i have gone to released the money to the person, but you will assure me that you will take the 50% out of this total amount of the money and give to the orphanages home in your country so that my heart should be at rest in heaven.

Below is the bank email address, and i advice you now to contact the bank through this giving email address for the Bank to release the money to you: ecobankbf.wa@one.co.il

Good bye,
 

Mrs Juliet Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment